A quick American Idol review from the world's foremost expert on musical talent, me:
- Anthony Fedorov - Should have a fling with Anne Heche.
- Carrie Underwood - Transcendent. How can someone singing an 80's rock tune on TV move me like that?
- Scott Savol - Surprises me how good he is every time I see him. My second favorite.
- Bo Bice - Impresses, yet bores me.
- Nikko Smith - Found his niche, but not mine.
- Vonzell Solomon - Stunning beauty, terrific performer, good singer.
- Constantine Maroulis - I hate him. My wife loves him. Those two things might be related.
- Nadia Turner - Cock-a-doodle-don't
- Mikalah Gordon - Cute as the dickens, but her voice was weak.
- Anwar Robinson - Didn't commit to the performance until the end, should be in a toothpaste ad.
- Jessica Sierra - First performance of hers that I really liked.
Posted March 22, 2005 10:01 PM