My quick review of American Idol last night. You don't watch? I pity you.
In order of appearance:
- Nadia Turner - zzzzz....
- Bo Bice - Should have been better. I think the band's arrangement was partially at fault.
- Anwar Robinson - Sounded great. A little boring.
- Anthony Fedorov - I actually don't want him to die after that performance.
- Vonzell Solomon - So complete, so damn pretty too. It's hard to stop watching her.
- Scott Savol - A little hesitant, but he worked it out. I really like him for some reason.
- Carrie Underwood - That voice is amazing, I think she sounded better than Pat Benatar. A slightly goofy performance though.
- Constantine - Wow. Really impressed. While he can't possibly sound as good as Freddie Mercury (it's not possible, just isn't), he did nail it. He's hot XOXOX
Prediction: Nadia will go. And I think based on her performance she should.
Posted April 13, 2005 2:42 PM