August 30, 2012
CouchConf SF is coming.
This is our premier Couchbase event. We're going ham.
Come hear speakers from established enterprises and how they are betting their business on Couchbase.
Hang out and talk with speakers, me and other Couchbase engineers in the Couchbase lounge.
I'll be talking at the closing session. Let me know what you'd like to hear about!
Killer after-party. Witness my drunken antics ;)
- Three tracks and nearly 30 technical sessions for dev and ops
- 15 customer speakers from companies like:
- McGraw Hill - who will be sharing their experiences and demoing their Couchbase Server 2.0 app - including full-text search integration among other features
- Orbitz who will be talking about how they replaced Oracle Coherence with Couchbase NoSQL software
- Sabre - discussing how they are using NoSQL to reduce mainframe costs
- Tencent will be sharing their evaluation process (and results) for choosing a NoSQL solution
- Other speakers include Linked In, Tapjoy, TheLadders, and more
- There are also training sessions for developers and admins the two days prior to CouchConf for those who want to also get more hands-on experience.
When you register, you can get the early bird rate if you use the promotional code Damien.
Register here: http://www.couchbase.com/couchconf-san-francisco